Saturday 31 December 2016

WHAT WOULD WILLSON WEAR: New Years Eve Outfit ft. Motel Rcoks

And finally, FINALLY, we've come to the end of 2016. After losing David Bowie, Carrie Fisher, Christina Grimmie, and so many other talented humans, as well as the UK abandoning the EU boat, and the train wreck that is american politics, I don't think I've ever been happier to see the end of a year. That being said, 2016 has had many great memories for me, as well as the restart of this blog! So for the final post of 2016, I'm showing by far my favourite outfit of this year! 

Ever since I first saw this dress on ClothesEncounters all the way back in 2013, I knew it had to be in my life. Luckily, Motel Rocks have continuously kept it in stock as it's so popular. This is the ultimate disco-ball/mermaid/sequin dress as the iridescent colours keep on popping out as it catches the light. It has a little bit of back showing and the sequins are sewed onto velvet to give it a really chic finish. The theme for the new years party I'm going to is glitter and sparkles so this dress really fits the bill. I paired the dress with my navy velvet platforms as it compliments the fabrics and brings out the blue undertones of the dress. Even though it was a house party, I still brought my over sized Levi's jacket with me for in between taxi rides and in case of an emergency takeaway run. Denim and sequins are one of my favourite combinations because its gives that really dressed up look a more grungy feel. I kept it simple with accessories by wearing a dainty silver necklace with a little martini glass charm. 





Dress- Motel Rocks
Shoes- Pull&Bear
Necklace- Topshop

1 comment:

  1. Christina Grimmie is looking great. I like it very much. the necklace is rocky, I love your prom.
    mehndi dresses

    ReplyDelete