Thursday 16 February 2017

WHAT WOULD WILLSON WEAR: Winter by the Beach



Even though it's mid February, nothing beats a day at the beach in winter. Hunstanton, as shitty as it is, is one of my favourite seaside towns purely because of the sheer number of charity shops and people walking all their doggos. 
Today I wore this white jumper with the slogan 'Mermaid Hair, Don't' Dare' because my hair constantly looks like I've just got in the sea. I paired it with a denim a-line skirt and a knee high socks fishnet combo to go with my new patent black oxfords. To keep cosy from the cold North Sea air I wore my trusty leopard print fur coat to add some print to this basic look. For accessories I wore a cute gold pearl necklace to match the gold shell appliques on the jumper and took a lemon yellow handbag to throw all my shit in. 


*Jumper* - Adolescent Clothing
Skirt - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop
Necklace - Vintage
Bag - Miss Selfridge

No comments:

Post a Comment