Sunday 14 May 2017

WHAT WOULD WILLSON WEAR: Bape X Stussy

Hiya my peaches, it's been a while since I've posted due to the fact of A-Levels and pure laziness. Today I've got a quick little ootd that I'm living for atm. This Saturday I had a bit of time to kill before work in Cambridge and I remembered that there was a vintage fair on at The Guildhall. Underestimating how big the fair was, I had about 15 minutes and was determined to find a worldie of a piece. I managed to power browse through the whole thing and it was only at the last stall I found this A Bathing Ape X Stussy T-shirt. 


Admittedly it is literally a dress on me however I'm a sucker for oversized everything. I paired the shirt with a pair of denim cutoff shorts and fishnets which I predict is going to my my summer uniform this year. I wore my black stack platform boots to give me that much needed extra height and to also make my legs look a bit more toned (been to a gym once, never again). For accessories I opted for a pair of girly bright pink aviators to add a little pop of colour, a pair of gold hoops with little palm trees to get in the spirit of summer, a black choker and a long necklace with a Mickey Mouse hand pendant which is always a great conversation starter/emergency insult. 

T-Shirt - A Bathing Ape X Stussy
Shorts - Topshop
Fishnets - Next
Boots - NewLook
Sunglasses - Tiger
Earrings - Primark
Choker - Hand-me-down
Necklace - Drop Dead




Also my cat wanted to join in half way #CarbonKitty




No comments:

Post a Comment