Monday 14 August 2017

WHAT WOULD WILLSON WEAR: Blush Rush


Hiya my loves it been a bit of a while but nevermind I'm here now with another What Would Willson Wear. Yesterday I went out for lunch with the fam in Newark and the weather was absolutely gorgeous (finally after weeks of humidity n rain, my hair has not been happy). 



Today I focused my outfit on blush tones, clashing my fave pink leather moto jacket with this adorable burgundy pinafore skater dress. I layered a plain white tee under the dress to make it more day-time casual. For anyone looking for the perfect PWT this one from Zara is the one. I bought these white trainers last weekend in Brighton, as I needed some emergency comfy shoes for a night out seeing as my feet had been destroyed from wearing heels the night before. They have a cute lil pink suede lip on the heel which makes them perfect for this outfit. Of course I couldn't leave the house without my trusty sequin eye mini backpack to throw all my shit in x


Dress - American Apparel
Jacket - Zara
Trainers - Primark




No comments:

Post a Comment